- Do you have a website you love, but you aren’t able to update it yourself?
- Are you a designer who loves to work with your clients to create fantastic web designs, but HATE to write code?
Partner with us to give your clients the best Content Management System for small businesses. ‘WordPressify’ your design!
What We Will Deliver
We will deliver a website framework* and basic blog built on WordPress and the Genesis framework and which is based on your web design, whether your design is already live as a static website, or still just a PhotoShop file. You will be able to manage the page content, add and delete pages**, and write and manage a basic blog, if desired.
The following are included:
- Homepage layout and Interior page layout
- Blog ready functionality built in
- Search Function
- Widget-Ready Sidebar(s). Your interior page layout can be extended to 6 variations allowing sidebars on the left, right, both, or neither!
- Built in Custom Menu support (up to 3 levels)
- Powerful WordPress plugins installed and configured: All In One SEO Pack, WP Database Backup, Email Obfuscator (or equivalent), PageMash page managment, and more!
*When we say we deliver the website framework, we mean we don’t format all of the content for you, we just deliver the site ready to be ‘filled in’. We CAN format content for you, if needed, just let us know to include it in your quote. Our regular content formatting fee applies.
**For some designs, a static navigation is required, so adding and deleting top level pages is not possible. We will determine if your design is one of these designs before we start.
Extra WordPress Functionality Not Included
There are some features of WordPress that are not included in the base price for WordPressifying your design. If your client needs any of the following functionality, we can evaluate and provide an estimate for including them in your custom quote.
- Category Specific pages
- More specific theme files such as attachment.php, tag.php, etc.
Other items that are NOT included, but that we can add for you if needed
- Image Gallery (WordPress has basic gallery functionality, but if you need a fancier gallery)
- Formatting Content
How it Works
- We’ll evaluate your web design to determine if there any design issues that might exist in converting it to a custom WordPress theme. We’ll discuss with you any extra functionality required by your client and provide you with a custom quote if necessary.
- After we agree on a quote, you’ll send us your source files for your design (.psd or .eps)
- We will take the design and create a custom WordPress theme according to the stipulated requirements.
- We will install WordPress on your client’s server, install the theme and any necessary plugins to make the theme work as desired.
- We will also install the following WordPress plugins that we consider basic and necessary to maximize SEO, backups, etc.
- Numerous Genesis specific plugins
- All In One SEO Pack
- WP Database Backup
- Email Obfuscator (or equivalent)
- PageMash page management
Contact us to get started!